Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Everyone! :)

Sorry I've been MIA for almost 3/4 of a year in 2014 as a ton had happened in life (mostly good though)! I will do my best in sharing more product reviews, skin care tips, and miscellaneous posts in 2015 :)

That being said - to follow up on my previous post regarding Zoya nail polish, their 2015 three free bottles of nail polish (~$27 value) is back! The deal expires today (1/14/15) at 11:50pm EST so act fast! The new twist with this year's new year deal is that for $15, not only do you get three full size bottles, you also get three mini exclusive "mystery shades" that's not available for sale!

I'll let you guys know as soon as I receive mine and will let you know what I think :)

That's all for now, more to come later so have a great rest of day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment